Monday 8 June 2015

trekking in ladakh :: ladakh trekking :: ladakh trip

trekking in ladakh :: ladakh trekking :: ladakh trip

This summer every one wants to go out and chill out with family and friends.

If you are adventure loving, want to try something different and fond of mountains.
then this season Ladakh is a perfect place to visit.
It is not only because of Mountains but also because of awesome weather, nature , wildlife and culture.

Ladakh is a superb place , mostly liked by bike riders, Himalayan CRUZERS ,Adventure sports loving people.

I remember , last year 2014 in the month of August . I was coming back to Jammu from Srinagar. On the way, in between Batote and Patnitop we crossed some RIDERS who were moving towards Srinagar. I talked to them and i found that they had planned a CIRCULAR BIKING TRIP with a map of
chandigarh to jammu, jammu to srinagar, srinagar to leh, leh to manali and finally manali to chandigarh back.

That day , i realized that LADAKH has its own craze for biking and adventure sports. I felt like i also should go and see that valley.

This year i make up my mind. I packed my Bags and ready to CRUZE...

LADAKH I AM COMING !!


Writer:
Pardeep Singh Bali

1 comment:

  1. http://www.trekasur.com/tours/view/trekking-in-ladakh
    ladakh trekking,trekking organizers in bangalore,trekking organizers,ladakh trip organizers, trip organizer,ladakh trekking,trekking organisers in bangalore, Nepal trekking, trekking in Nepal, Nepal trek,Nepal Adventure trekking

    ReplyDelete